INVITATION TO THE EVENT: “HUMAN CRYOPRESERVATION – FUTURE AMBULANCE”
Which will be held on the occasion of the annual ordinary general assembly of The Spanish Cryonic Society.
The Cryonic Society is the first non-profit organization in Spain that offers assistance to those who choose to benefit from the experimental science available as an alternative to irreversible death.
Saturday and Sunday – 14th and 15th October 2017.
SATURDAY 14: 15:00 -19:00
14:45-15:00: Reception and presentation
15:00-15:30: Cayetano Santana. Advisor and Consultant. “Cryonics: Strategies for longer and better lives”.
15:30-16:00: Ramón Risco. Applied Physics Professor by Seville Univerity. : “CRYOPRESERVATION”
16:00-16:30: Joan Carrera Rotllan. Gynecologist specialising in assisted reproduction. “Future and Evolution for the embryonic cryopreservation.”
16:30-17:00: FREE BREAK
17:00-17:30: Lluis Estrada. Neurophysiologist : “ Early stages in the Cryopreservation process and Human Bioestasis “.
17:30-18:00: Luís González Lorenzo. Innovative Technology. Director in Gaia Program. “Current technologies for future problems”.
18:00-19:00: Open to questions.
DOMINGO 15: 10:00 – 15:00
10:00 — 10:45: José Luís Cordeiro. HumanityPlus Director: “Cryopreservation around the world”: the past to the future”.
10:45 – 11:30: Iván Casal. Computer Engineer, Technological Projects: “Social, ethical and economical aspects of the Cryopreservation”.
11:30 – 12:15: Vitto Claut. Lawyer specialist in international criminal law. “Legal situation of the Cryonics in Italy”.
12:15 – 13:00: FREE BREAK.
13:00 – 15:00: Panel discussion: “Challenges of the human cryopreservation in the XXI century”.
– MODERATE: – Sergio M.L. Tarrero. Chairman of Alianza Futurista.
– MESA A (PROS):
– Ramón Risco. Applied Physics Professor by Seville Univerity
– Vitto Claut. Lawyer specialist in international criminal law.
– Iván Casal. Computer Engineer, Technological Projects.
– Lluis Estrada. Neurophysiologist.
– Joan Carrera. Gynecologist specialising in assisted reproduction.
– MESA B (CONTRAS):
– Carmen Moreno Cidoncha. Lawyer specialist in Civil law
– Txetxu Mazuelas. Chairman of the Board of Vida Plus Foundation.
– Jose Luis Cordeiro. HumanityPlus Director
– Albert Estrada. Specialist in Clinic Biochemistry.
– Luis González Lorenzo. Innovative technology.
“ Promotion of I+D+I. and the use of science and technology to get, in the same way that it is already done with cells and tissues, the cryopreservation of organs and the feasibility of the cryopreservation and reanimation of cryonic patients” .